Thursday, January 9, 2014

Projects for 2014

2014 is lining up to be a busy year, in a very good way! Getting excited to receive my first Paper Bakery Mixed Media Kit! All of the introductions of the Design Team are up this week and next on the blog. I am also doing Life Book 2014. I'm really excited to be a part of this. I've learned new techniques already!
 
This is my guardian artist. Which was a really cool exercise from Tam. I want to add some background, but I enjoy her so far. It also has my One Little Word for the year on it. I signed up for this class, but haven't started putting my book together yet.
 
 
I also will be doing Project Life (Capture 365) this year. I'm waiting for some photos to start this! I plan on continuing painting classes with Joann Depolo. So I have a lot of creative projects in the works. I also have some personal goals that are in the works also. Busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment